August 1st is right around the corner and we are going to end this summer with a sha-bang!
Starting August 1st us Brave Angels will band together across the web and do one workout per day for 30 days. Sometimes those workouts will only be 12 minutes, & sometimes you will try to pump iron for 60 minutes! The best part? It's your challenge, so you can make it as hardcore and intense as you want to. How? Read on....
Everyday you will have instructions for a workout that is at least 12 minutes. All we are going to commit to is just 12 minutes per day (don't worry, we will have active rest days). This 12 minute workout is your "base" workout.
Then if you want to PUMP IT UP and push your body to the next level, we will have additional bonus rounds to add on to that 12 minute workout, if you dare. You will workout each day for at least 12 minutes, and if you dare, sometimes up to 45 or 60 minutes!
What will I need to participate?
If you have a gym membership, great! If no gym membership, great! You can do all of these workouts at your gym or at home with little-to-no exercise equipment. Have at least the following if possible:
- yoga mat
- a stop watch (wrist watch or use your phone's stop watch)
- a pair of 5 lb., 10 lb., & 15 lb. dumbbells or kettlebells
- a jump rope (if jumping rope isn't an option you can just do high knees)
- exercise clothing (active wear shirt, shorts & training shoes)
- a positive attitude going into each workout, it's only 12 minutes, you can do it!
Download and print out this 30 Day Challenge Calendar so you can check off each day you complete a workout - also, there will be a prize at the end of the 30 days for anyone who completes their calendar - to have a "completed calendar" you will need:
- You must check off each day in your calendar as completing Brave Angel's workout-of-the-day
- Have a keyword written in each day of your calendar - each daily workout that we send to you will have a keyword written in bottom left corner of it that you will write in your calendar - at the end of the 30 days, your calendar should have 30 keywords in it to win your prize!
- You must be following our blog, following our Pinterest board, and have liked our Facebook Page
Let's Do This!!