This whole thigh gap thing has me perplexed. Since when is it "hot" to look emaciated? Go ahead and starve yourself and spend countless hours wasting away on the treadmill so that you can have the "thigh gap" look if that's what you want……. But us here at Brave Angel are going to stick with focusing on our health & wellbeing, hard work, determination, and the shorter & more enjoyable workouts that leave you feeling fulfilled, accomplished, energized & strong…and with super trim & very toned legs!
How to get super cut and toned legs for bikini season:
- Fuel your body with the necessary amount of calories, no starving & no binging!
- Follow a macro-balanced whole foods diet
- Exercise 4-5 days per week for at least 30-45 minutes
- Be consistent with #1, #2, and #3 above, consistency is key!
- Include below leg exercises in part of your weekly routine
Obviously, it is a little more involved than the five steps above. But each action mentioned above is a whole post in and of itself. Steps #1, #2 & #3 will be included in a complete bikini season exercise & diet plan that we are currently putting together for all of you! I will be posting the plan soon, here on my blog, for all of my followers. So stay tuned (and make sure you click "follow" on my blog)!
Until then, get active! Include the below trim & toned legs workout to uncover those sleek and sculpted legs that lie underneath any extra layers of excess weight you may have accumulated over the winter months!
Super Cut & Toned Legs Workout:
Strength: Do 2-3 rounds of the 10 exercises below w/minimal rest in between.
- Walking Lunges (10 reps/leg)
- Alternating Hip Lift Bridge [30 pulses total]
- Jump Squats [10 reps]
- Split Squats [10 reps/leg]
- Elevated 1-Leg Hip Lift [10 reps/leg]
- Fire Hydrant Side Kicks [20 reps/leg]
- Pike Jumps [20 jumps]
- Step Ups [10 reps/leg]
- Lunge Jumps [20 switch jumps]
- Plank Jacks [30 reps]
Cardio: Now hop on the treadmill or stair climber and do the following interval workout for eight minutes.
- 10 seconds at a Moderately Challenging Pace (Active Rest Interval)
- 20 seconds at your Max Pace (High Intensity Interval)
- Alternate between the Active Rest Interval and High Intensity Interval for 8 minutes
Now cool down and congratulate yourself on completing a challenging workout. You're one step closer to achieving your fitness goals!